After selecting the contest you want to enter from the Lobby, you will be directed to the roster selection screen (displayed below). Here is where you can find all the information about the specific contest you have selected.
Features to use when selecting a roster:
- Opponents Section: Under this tab you are able to see everyone who has already entered this contest prior to you.
- Prizepool Section: Under this tab the prize structure will be broken down and which places will get paid what amount.
- Scoring Section: Under this tab the unique scoring for the contest will be spelled out.
- Lock Your Spot?: This button allows you to pay the entry fee and lock your spot without having to fill out your roster at that given moment. All rosters all editable up until the start of the contest, so locking your spot could be a great option if you see the contest filling up fast, but you don’t know your roster yet.
- Import: Import allows you to import an existing roster that you have made for the exact same contest type as the one you are entering. When you click on the import button the below image is what will be displayed where you can submit one of your other rosters into this contest.
Once you have submitted your roster, you will be directed to the below screen where our quick entry lobby will appear. All the contests that are the exact same game type as the one you just entered will appear allowing you to export your current roster into any of the contests.
You can enter your roster into all the displayed contests by selecting the “Select All” button in the top right, or you can select the individual contests you which to additionally enter. If you do not want to enter any other contests then you can navigate back to the lobby by clicking either MLB or Lobby in the top left of your screen.
Once you have logged into BetAmerica and navigated to the lobby this is what you will see.
The top tabs displayed are: Available, Entered, Live, and Complete.
The available lobby is where you will find all contests that are available for you to enter. Once you have entered a contest and submitted your roster the contest will move from the available lobby to your entered lobby. As soon as the contest goes closes and goes live, the contest will move to the Live tab where you can watch your score update in real time. Lastly, once the contest has finished and the prize pool has been paid out the contest will move to the complete tab.
Game Type – This filter is used to navigate between all of our active sports. When a sport is inactive it will not display in the lobby, so don’t fear we do offer more sports than MLB and Twitter.
Type – All of these filters allow you to filter by contest type.
Roster Size – These filters allow you to filter for specific roster sizes that you will need to fill out. For example, if you select “Pick 9″ only contests where you have to pick 9 players will display in the lobby.
Buy-in – This unique slider allows you to filter the lobby for specific buy-in amounts you wish to play.
Entries – This unique slider allows you to filter the lobby for contests that have a specific amount of max players that can enter a contest.
Lastly, the chat displayed on the right of the screen is there for your use. Should you have a question, comment, or complaint simply write it in the chat window and one of our player service representatives will be there to help you.
On your first deposit we match 100% up to $300. As you play fantasy or wager on racing, your deposit bonus will “drip” into your account at 10%.
We have a full-time player support staff that can answer any questions your players may have. The player support office is open from 9am to Midnight (ET), 7 Days a Week (except Dec 25th).
There are multiple ways to get into contact with them.
- On-site Live Chat – There is an onsite live chat button on most pages on BetAmerica.com where players can live chat with a player support representative.
- Toll Free Number – Players can call into our player support office at 866-607-7929 or 701-232-1328
- Email – Email your questions to email@example.com
- Snail Mail – Send any snail mail to Lien Games Racing LLC, 808 3rd Ave S. Suite 207, Fargo, North Dakota 58103
- Community Chat – In the BetAmerica Sports Lobby there is a community chat box that player support can help answer your fantasy questions
We have two methods of withdraw:
- eCash – Takes 1-2 Days (requires 4-5 business days only for 1st withdraw request)
- Check – Up to 5 Days by mail
There is absolutely NO minimum wager required prior to making a withdraw.
We accept the following method of deposit on BetAmerica.com:
- Credit Card – Use your Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover credit card or prepaid card. Some fees may apply.
- Wire Transfer – Transfer funds directly from your bank account into your BetAmerica account via a wire transfer.
- Check – Fund your wagering account by sending in a personal check, money order or cashier’s check.
- eCash – The quickest and easiest way to deposit funds and completely FREE. Transfer funds electronically from your U.S. based checking or savings account instantly into your BetAmerica account.
- Green Dot MoneyPak – Add funds to your account using CASH with the Green Dot MoneyPak and get instant access to your funds once loaded. Green Dot MoneyPaks can be purchased at thousands of retailers nationwide (e.g. WalMart, Rite Aid, etc.).